Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Check out the New Quest Pro MKII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.deteknix.com/product/quest-pro/
[Image: Quest-Pro-s-3.jpg]
[Image: Quest-Pro-s.png]
[Image: Quest-Pro-head.jpg]

New 5" and 15" coils
[Image: coil-bolt-t-s.png]
[Image: Coil-monster-t.png]

New water scoop
[Image: scoopal-sand-scoop-02.png]
Cool Sven! Looks like a nice set up with an array of options. That Monster sure does look like an Ultimate 13!

Ed
Looks interesting, like the scoop too. Wonder how well it well handle saltwater (construction and stable-ability)
I am intrigued , any idea on pricing?
(08-04-2016 07:57 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]I am intrigued , any idea on pricing?

Haven't a clue at this point.
Hopefully at a price point the general hobbyist can afford without having second thoughts.
Being a single frequency, not sure how stable it will be in saltwater. But it does have a saltwater mode. Hmm.
(08-05-2016 01:33 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Being a single frequency, not sure how stable it will be in saltwater. But it does have a saltwater mode. Hmm.

Circuitry and programming is similar to the T2 with the addition of factory preset modes. You can apply whatever you know about operating a T2 to the Quest.
Some folks have gotten the T2 to work around wet salt, apply those settings to the Quest..........................I don't live near any salt water so I can't comment how the orig. version Quest would work.

I have factory presets on my version, one is salt mode. You can customize the mode settings that would hold in memory to your liking, unlike the T2 with no factory presets.
(08-05-2016 01:33 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Being a single frequency, not sure how stable it will be in saltwater. But it does have a saltwater mode. Hmm.

I have an original MXT and it also has a salt mode.  Works fine in the dry, but very unstable in the wet saltwater sand.  Waiting to see how this one tests out.
(08-04-2016 07:57 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]I am intrigued , any idea on pricing?

THE LAUNCH PACK IS MAP  699.99
THE SPORT PACK IS MAP 699.00
THE SPORT PLUS PACK IS MAP 749.00
THE DELUXE PACK IS MAP 999.00

WWW.RT6DETECTORS.COM
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's