Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nokta Fors Relic Live Hunt (video) Ghost-Town Hunt :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

played hooky today and went scouting with the FR/checking on a few of my sites for the upcoming fall hunting season.

This is 1 of 3 ghost towns that I hunt all within 20/30 mins drive of my house.

Had machine in 2 tone/wide open and scored a few goodies in 1 hrs time Big Grin

Love the modulated audio/conveyance of the FR = almost like the old skool machines of the 70s/80s!

See vid here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXS7rc_J5p0
Playing hooky really paid off for you today. That Seated Liberty half was a spectacular find. And a very good lesson too---always recheck for more targets in the hole. So glad you did it this time. Like the small coil too. I can see how useful it could be.
Love the video. I want to call you names for finding that Half, but I won't. 
Great job!
GREAT catch on the 67 Seated Half MRH! Yes Beer That's a hell of a find!! And that token in the same hole. Cool!! Bet you can't wait until the corn is down! Yes

Ed
Congratulations on the big old silver and old token. Awesome finds, and enjoyed you taken us along. Thank you.
Bitchin !!!!
Really COOL! I really like my Nokra Fors Core, I have had it for a little over a yearHappy
Awesome finds , I can't wait to see what you get when the corn is gone.
Pat
Great video and unreal finds . That seated is the shut MRH.BeerYes
DROOL!! Gorgeous seated half! I'll probably never find one, so I'll just keep going back to watch your video whenever I need that big old silver fix!
Reference URL's