Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Compilation with a Surprise Ending!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you guys read the messages on youtube or not, this video is dedicated to my wife Deb, who not only helps me out with all this crazy detecting stuff, but enjoys the videos of the land I travel while detecting. So when you hear me talking in the video, I'm talking to her. I keep her connected this way. Both work and play videos. So she can share with me what I do.

And so can you.

Remember, people have been all over every inch of ground on this planet. For a very long, long time. All you have to do is put your coil over it. Yes

Have fun out there guys and gals and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ Ohio Dirt Fisher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMHy6o0x-5A
I really liked your compilation Ed. Looks like you are getting the feel for the software quickly; I see only good vids coming from you from here on out. The graphics and still shots combined with the live action and panning are great. And good smooth commentary too. Also it's a nice tribute to your wife--she must be a wonderful companion.
Your woods are interesting and I see why you would like to hunt them. Nothing like that here. Lots of close trees with heavy undergrowth, brambles, poison ivy etc. The only thing similar to your setting is a couple of nearby state parks, which are verboten to MDers.
By the way, nice legs old man!
I really enjoyed the video, your hell of a nice guy! Those finds are amazing and thank you for bringing us along. Not many woods in my area, but I know one area. I prefer this type of hunting because of the privacy. Nice job on producing the video, well made. Good luck, and looking forward to you next production.
Reference URL's