Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CTX programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have a ctx coming and looking for few download programs that may be good for Vermont.
Out of my league right at this moment but will keep a watchful eye on responses because the CTX is on my bucket list. Better to know all aspects of a machine well before your hand and brain are on it.

Ed/ODF

Welcome aboard?!
I bought the Andy Sabich book and it has several programs from different people from all over the country and gave me an idea of how to set up the machine.you can buy it on Amazon for like $23.00
Thank you for input. I ordered book today but if anyone has any programs feel free to pass them on to me.
The only program I use is one made for detecting in England I could get it for you if you want it.
Thank you steveo. Any help I will take. Lol 
  I know I will end up tweaking one of my own but to have a good start can't hurt.
Can't help you with any CTX programs but I wish you luck. Hope the machine don't give you a attitude. Haha

From my observation, I have only found one friendly CTX users on our beaches. The rest seemed cold and rude.

We just laugh at guys with this type of attitudes. Regardless what machines their using. You don't own the beach, it would probably help if you didn't carry a chip on your shoulders.

I don't mean stop and have a conversation, just friendly smile or nod would do....
Maybe they were looking for money to get food or ? And you were slowing them down. Lol
  But don't worry I'm not that kind of guy. I will gladly stop and talk.
MODE: Relic
SUB-MODE: 2 Choices Here - either ZERO discrimination (no shaded boxes) or minimal discrimination ( just a small single line blocked out on the bottom right) You can choose either of these two sub settings by pushing the "detect" button on your CTX. Thats the button to the right of the power button. It has a picture of a metal detector coil with lines under it.
SENSITIVITY: Automatic +3 ( This is a smart machine and it seems to know when it can ramp up sensitivity and when it has to pull back.)
TONE ID PROFILE: Press the menu button once and you will see the frequency graph, press it again and you will be brought to the menu where you can adjust this: select "PROFILE TYPE" and make sure that 35 FE TONES is selected. This will give good conductive targets a "HIGH" tone and ferrous targets a "LOW" tone. Its easier for the ears to hear high tones so after a while your ears are just listening for the high tones.
RESPONSE: NORMAL
RECOVERY: FAST
RECOVERY: DEEP
TARGET SEPARATION: HIGH TRASH
PINPOINT: NORMAL
Thanks. I just got it and going to try built in programs for couple days than try this one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's