Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deteknix Wireless Headphone Compatibility Pairing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the scoop if you have one Deteknix wireless headphone set up and wish to buy another transmitter(TX) to attach to another machine.

Yes you can do that.

Pairing is a piece of cake.

1) plug the TX to a detector , I would turn on the detector. Turn on the TX, the LED will blink.

2) Place the headset near the transmitter, press headphone button once (on), the LED will blink.
When both TX and headphone LEDs stop blinking and remain on, pairing is complete. Double check by passing a coin across the detectors search coil.

You can pair any of the currently owned or replacement TX's from Deteknix to any of the Deteknix headphones that both have a red/orange LED.
It's possible, other after market-brand wireless headphones that are 2.4G can be paired to the Deteknix TX as most use the same Texas Instruments IC (chip).
But, no guarantee, just have to try it.....

You can also pair different DT headphones with the same 2.4G technology to the Quest Pro detector.

If you have a pair of the DT Wire-Free Pro headphone set-up , they are Bluetooth technology and have Blue LEDS, you need to have the correct TX with the blue LED.
They will not work with the red/orange LED TX.
I don't like covering my ears with the Garrett Full Headphones and I have been looking at the Deteknix wireless Anyone who has used them please let me know if they are a good buy is the delay to much it says .06. Thank you for any Help you can give.
I use them as well as many others on many of the forums, there are no lag issues on any detectors I have used or any others have used. I actually have 3 sets now.
You really don't even notice you have the headsets on.

The New production model Wire-Free Pro will not be Bluetooth technology. They will remain 2.4g technology as all the headsets they make. So they will be compatible with all DT transmitters and the Quest Pro detector.
(08-22-2016 05:58 AM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like covering my ears with the Garrett Full Headphones and I have been looking at the Deteknix wireless Anyone who has used them please let me know if they are a good buy is the delay to much it  says .06.  Thank you for any Help you can give.

THE W6 LITE HEADPHONES ARE REAL NICE. THEY COVE RTHE EAR BUT NOT THE WHOLE EAR. HARDLEY ANY DELAY. I TRIED SOME ON A TESORO COMPADRE AND THEY WORKED GREAT. ID SAY THE SAME FOR THE WA LITE PHONES.
Reference URL's