Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My first weekend with At Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a Clad junky I just can't seem to stop once I start...Cleveland Lakefront picnic area and Berea Wallace Lake in the water I'm still learning the water hunting.
Those are some good hits for a first time user of an AT Pro! I was at Wallace Lake yesterday too! On the North end in the big grassy field mostly. Glad to see you up and posting. GL & HH!!!

Ed
Sweet deal man! Not to bad for your first weekend. I hope you enjoy the hobby and do well Yes
Congratulations on the pocket full of clad and inviting 500 pirates to join you. Tip of the day, be careful disclosing actual location. Anyway, good luck.
I do not mind sharing a public park find Bring on 600 piates. But I am sure we all have them hide away spots those private invit farms. Thanks for the tip though.

P.s. If I make 1 good hunting friend out of the 500 it is worth it.
Let me know what you think about the AT Pro - after a few times out. I've been thinking about getting one. Congratulations on your finds.
I was finding tons with the Ace400 The At-pro can be used easily like the ace400 or you can step it up to the Pro side of the detector and listen to what it tells you. Great detector and Waterproof up to 10 feet.. I like wading in the river now and then.
Reference URL's