Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Coil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the Temps. where down so I went out today and tried my new Fbs 8 inch coil on the E-trac.Went to a local park that has been hit many times by a lot of others. Here are my finds .Love this new coil !!!!!
Dang it couldn't of been hit that hard in the past Happy Maybe I should be looking for an Etrac! Nah I love the At-pro to much. Very nice finds.
I believe your new coil is a winner Bob. To get those results on a tryout is fantastic, especially in a worked-over public place. Can't wait to see what you getĀ from a sweet spot.
I'd love it too Bob!! Man, that's a haul!! And a seated too!! Great hunt young man!! Yes And very glad to hear you could get out!

Ed
Awesome finds , I hope to see more soon!
Bob that is one killer hunt you had there, congratulations! I like small coils and have a good success with them. I recently purchase a 5 inch and can't wait to try it out.
Congratulations on the awesome finds! That coil is a keeper!!
Congrats on the great finds!!
Great job with that new coil! It really brought out some very nice keepers YesYes
Keep em coming with that new coil!
Reference URL's