Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi from Iowa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, new to the forum. I am long time metal detectorist. Originally from the east coast and had some great times hunting the beaches in RI.
Hello and welcome I'm new also to the forums I think its more active then facebook or atleast the page i was on. Plus I love buying more Gadgets!
Hello and welcome to our forum. I know you will be happy here. Please start posting some of your finds, even some special things from your earlier hunts back east would be great viewing. Looking forward to your reports.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! Glad to have an experienced member aboard. What are you using and what's your favorite type of hunting? Looking forward to your posts!!

Ed/ODF
Hey Detectingnuts quick question your selling a mx sport what did you think about it. The Treasure Pro I have is great just not Waterproof.
Welcome to the forums and we look forward to hearing your adventures.
Welcome to the forum from NJ !!

Welcome to the forum from NJ !!
Welcome
 from SE Michigan. Looking forward to hearing about those great Iowa finds , also I wouldn't mind a few RI stories thrown in.
Pat
HELLO FROM MARYVILLE, TN
Cool
Reference URL's