Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello Kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so the day before I find a 1945 merc and today I find Hello Kitty and some change but it was still lots of fun. It was a tough call but My Hello Kitty Earing got me the win over finds with Ed's Screen door handle comeing in 2nd. Happy Thanks Ed for all the fun and You get to call the next Hunting Grounds!
Cute little earing Junky. Every hunt is a success if you have fun and share time with a friend. A fairly uneventful day does make you appreciate the times when the good stuff comes to light.
I had a ball and Ed had some good stories and observations with the at pro We will master this thing!
I did have a lot of fun! That park is so trashy! I'm thinking of another place nearer you. I'll call you after five tomorrow! (It's going to rain most of Thursday as a heads up.)

Ed
Doesn't have to be close but I will have more time for longer hunts on weekends just a couple hours in the evenings... Every Evening!
Congratulations on going hunting and having fun. Some little girl was probably heart broken after losing that kitty.

Glad you were able to enjoy each others company. I would like to have been there. Hope better finds next time!
Looks like you and Ed had a great time. Reading his posts makes me think his stories would be awesome.
  I hope you guys get more chances to make more great finds and more good memories.
Pat
Ed has an idea it involves going Through rivers and forests then I'm pretty sure there is a free climb involved ( Indiana Jones music playing) a rope swing into a bramble bush and spiders lots of spiders Happy But I'm up for anything fun!
Reference URL's