Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 hunts, 2 locations, 2 keepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit the local beach and dug a handful of change and a nice little silver 1940s child's ring with a purple stone.

[Image: 14719945083043_zpsafnxk3s7.jpg]

Then I left the beach and moved on to the cartwheel hole. Dug several buttons, half of a Jews Harp, a clock gear and an 1823 Province of Nova Scotia half penny token. Also dug another Draped Bust large cent last week. That's now 5 of them from this site. This one is another 1805.
[Image: 14719944768901_zpslv9su7ae.jpg]

[Image: 14719944892762_zpssggpg7jo.jpg]

[Image: 14719944482650_zpshqdym5p2.jpg]
Killer old coins. Congrats!
Man Relic that is a nice ring!!! Yes And you are killing it on the old coins! WTG!

Ed
The cartwheel site is a bonanza for sure. I think it will keep producing for a long time.
The little ring is adorable and a great find. Do you have a daughter who can wear it?
Thanks guys. No, I don't have a daughter and kids are out of the question now lol. Granddaughter is a possibility, but hopefully no time soon. My son is 14...I'll kick his ass if he gets someone knocked up. Lol
Congratulations on the nice finds! That is a nice silver ring. As you can tell, quality was better back then it was the standard. Some of our silver rings now are less detail and production has taken its toll on Quality.

Congratulations again. Maybe on the grandchild too. Happy
What a great couple of hunts! The old coins are always great to see. That is an awesome ring.
   It's nice to see some great finds like these again.
HH
Pat
That ring is a beauty and congrats on the LCS! You're still killing it over there! Keep it up YesYes
That ring draws the eyes very nice. I am hoping to get a ring with a stone in it this year. Good find!
Thanks fellas!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's