Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My best Ring So far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got this with my Treasure Pro Came across 41-42 for ID was about a month and half ago. 14k mens wedding ring.
I missed this post yesterday when I was checking in Cladjunky. That is indeed a nice ring and I'm happy you were able to snag it. Don't you just love to see that glint of gold when it first comes to light.
Gold and Silver out of the hole makes me hear angles sing and sun beams warm the ground I am kneeling on. But a good day of clad makes me smile also!
Congratulations on the gold ring! It's a beauty! Hope you continue finding those sweeties! GL HH!
Nice find , it is such a great feeling to find that yellow stuff.
Pat
When I see gold in the hole I see a new coil, or maybe a headset, or maybe...... Congrats on that nice ring John!!

Ed
I'd really like to start some beach hunting for this reason. I want more and more detecting supplies! Congrats on the sweet ringYesYes
All my gold and silver so far have come from fields soccer or metro picnic fields.
Cladjunky super great Find !!!! GOLD in the Hole .
Reference URL's