Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First silver with the ATPro!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-29-2016 10:58 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Ed! I got the feeling you can find something good with the DYI detectors made from items around the house!

I don't know Up, you might be right! Been eyeballing that old Delta 4000 I got here collecting dust. Chuckle

But I think, to be honest, I really "learned" how to detect with the Minelab SE Pro. All I'm doing is applying those principles to the Garrett ATPro. It's actually a pretty easy transition. And I've tried to second guess the scratchy iron audio in the Pro mode at Zero with Iron Audio on and the machine is right every time. Except for some wine bottle and aluminum screw caps. They gotta be dug especially if they are deep. But coins, too crisp a sound to ignore is all I can say.

Ed
Sweet silver Ed .. congratulations on #42 . Yes seems like silver comes in two packs with you.keep em coming bud
Good job Ed! And congrats on the new machine. Seems like it's working very well for you already!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's