Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cors Coils
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used a lot of the small coils from Cors on atleast 4 detectors and I find them to be very well made solid. The only Detector I had issues with was the whites Treasure Pro it would overload after 5 of 8 sensitivity. I have the Garrett 5x8 coil for the At-Pro but I do love the Shrew 3.5x6 football shaped coil and as Ed will agree I hit a lot of trashy sites. From this air test the coils are very close to the same depths. Any and all info from the At-pro users would be welcome or other trashy site hunters.
Cors 3.5x6 Review
Never hit many trashy sites but I did like my 5x8 the best in trashy locations next to my 5" seemed to small for me and I've not used it much at all. I used the stock at the most being I usually hunt fields. Just purchased a nel tornado 12x13 and it is a beast. Mixed reviews had me worried about it...but it truly does turn the at pro into a new machine. I've noticed a solid 2-3" of depth and perfect performance. Just make sure a system reset is done and GB is manually set and wallah.
Reference URL's