Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Private Messaging in Classifieds section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering where would my Private messages show up on the Classified section? I have PM'ed three people that never get back to me or I do not know where to view the messages
When you get a private message from another user, you will see a yellow notification on the top of the forum. You will also be notified by email (please check your spam folder as well).
And you can see all your PMs in your User Control Panel (check the menu there).
Hope it helps!

Sorry, I just saw the "Classifieds" part of your message!
All contacts made through the Classifieds are sent by email.
The user then will reply by email as well.
THANKS!!!!!!
There are a lot of people who don't reply back to PM-email they rec'd. especially if an item has been sold. Some are just to lazy or the email your or theirs gets filtered to a spam folder, many never check and just delete the folder contents.

It would be nice out of courtesy to respond back that the item has been sold and then mark the ad listing as sold or deal closed.........

What also may help is if the ad poster has posted the same item on a different forum contact them thru that forum. Without a phone number in the ad listing, it sometimes becomes frustrating trying to get in touch with the seller to make a purchase.
Reference URL's