Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sunday Clad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing special a 1950 wheat and an I don't know Wheat Happy It was a very hot day in the metro parks. I did find a folded quarter not sure on date.
Nice hunting! I get the impression the park has been hunted a lot and only the skillful hunters find something old now. Happy

Good luck.
Oh that hurts Sad I was ring hunting so hitting picnic areas
Cool on the folded quarter and a wheatie is a wheatie! Not to bad. Keep it up and best of luck YesYes
(08-29-2016 01:29 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that hurts Sad I was ring hunting so hitting picnic areas

1950 Wheatie and that mercury dimes are old. lol. But it shows you got skillz. Happy
Congrats. I've never found that much clad there so you did pretty good. Everything works great btw!! Now all I have to find is a new location! And I sweated off a couple pounds that afternoon.Chuckle

Ed
Was just kidding updownup Chuckle I know you didn't mean anything by it anyway Ed is schooling me on how to find the better sites and I act as his bodyguard in the more complicated areas of cleveland. Its Ed turn to pick a spot after that I'm going to convince him to go East Side Happy
Nice score there bud.. and day finding money is a good day . Stay cool out there
Pretty good return on your efforts. Good job!
Reference URL's