Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 5x8 or 3.5x6.5 coil.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hunt some very trashy area's and I am using the 5x8 dd for at pro but I am thinking of going with the cors shrew 3.5x6.5 dd to thin the coil alittle more the depth tests I see are almost the same and in most trashy area's i'm not going for 9 or 10 inches in the ground anyway. Any thoughts on if its worth it to go thinner I will still get 7 or 7.5 inches in our ground it is mostly Medium mineralized. Mid to high 80's on At Pro ground balancing. Any and all help is welcomed.

p.s. The little football shapped shrew works good in the River I hunted on my treasure pro before I got the At Pro.
If you're looking for even better sepperation I'd say to go for it. I own the 4.5 super sniper (concentric) coil and it's a great coil for extremely trash areas. Gl Yes
I was thinking of that one also but its still 5 wide i used it on my ace 400 and was lucky to get 5 inch finds but i have noticed the at pro liks to go deeper then the ace400 with the stock coil. I love manual ground balance over fixed.
Reference URL's