Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: HH from Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I want to introduce myself. My name is a Hagen and I am currently in Germany. I have been detecting for several years and recently got into PI machines. I bought a Mirage from Sven and have a modified TDI along with several home made PIs in my arsenal. VLF machines from Minelab, Whites, AKA and XP add to the collection. I love to build detectors and will build one of Svens Mirage machines for a friend. 

HappyHunting from Germany
Hagen
Hello Hagenl and a warm welcome from Virginia, USA!  It sounds like you are well equipped for just about any type of detecting. I would love to see some of your discoveries , so post away. I would like to learn more about PI units and build one for myself. Glad you decided to join us. Best wishes.
Welcome I would love to be able to build my own detector but I'll settle for my at pro for now.
Welcome to the forum!!
Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing your detectors and sweeties found with them.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio and I'm glad to see another hunter from the European Continent. YesYesYes Man, you guys got so much history under your coil! Will be looking forward to seeing your finds but we don't know foreign coins that well so if you could instruct us that'd be fabulous!

Ed/ Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts Hagen. Love seeing you guys finds from overseas.. can't wait to see some.Beer
Reference URL's