Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Saturday at the beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend (Bryan) and I went to the beach on 8-27. We had a awesome day because we were able to return a ring that day. I mentioned this in another post.

Here is my finds.
[attachment=8722]

Here is Bryan's 10k ring he found it was the first signal after giving back the lady's ring.
[attachment=8723]

We often laugh because I think I bring my buddy good luck. Quite a few times he has found the better stuff. : \ Example, we both were heading down the beach at a fast pace to get to a more popular area. This beach had a small area of wet sand because of the short incline. He is following about 20 ft behind me. Knowing we are moving to fast to have complete coverage.

I get signal to dig a cruddy penny and he swing out around me and finds a sterling necklace laying on top of the ground. (About 8 ft left of me) I'm like seriously, we both agreed I helped him find it, because I cause him to change is path. Happy
[attachment=8724]
Great finds for the both of you UP! Yes Man that's some pretty looking jewelry! Love the ring!!

Ed
Ok I need to find something shiny now! Nice finds!
Awesome finds updown. Simply awesome
Great score on the ring, the return and the honorable mention on the chain!
Reference URL's