Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New guy here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, just got  into metal detecting and love it! I keep getting more and more into it! Where does it end??Cool
Started with a Garrett 250, then an AT pro, then a sea hunter MK II, now I'm looking to buy an Excalibur II! I'll probably sell the sea hunter when I buy an Excalibur. I work Monday thru Thursday so Friday is my local fresh water beach detecting day, so I'm always excited for Friday's!
It's nice to have you with us Turkey Hunter. This is a good friendly forum with some pretty smart hunters on it. Lots of good advice and a little fun thrown in too. Lets see some of your finds. Wish I had a fresh water beach nearby as you do. Nothing here but state parks and they will ream you a new one if you dare go there. Welcome aboard!
Should I post up pictures here or should I post them in the show And tell
Show and Tell for your finds and Welcome! I just started this year also and its so addictive to hear those high tones!
Welcome to the forums. Glad you decided to get into the hobby and hope your able to sleep the night before the hunt. lol. Wishing you lots of lucks and cant wait to hear and see your stories with pictures! Good luck!
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! Very glad to have another Ohio member aboard. Where ya from. I'm in Olmsted Falls. Just a coin and jewelry shooter I'm not ashamed to say! Looking forward to seeing your hunts!! YesYesYes

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
I'm from S.E.Ohio near Marietta. Thanks for all the welcomes!
Hey turkeyhunter welcome aboard with us . And welcome to the best hobby in the world.Beer
Welcome from Maryville Tn. Cool
Welcome from a California Beach Digger!
Reference URL's