Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A few of my hunts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
family vacation. OBX 6/2016

Small fresh water beach

The two men's wedding bands, I'm  still trying to find the owners
Flippin Nice Man!! Yes Beer Welcome to the group!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher!
Great first post! Neat stuff in the assortment. The rings are very nice and good luck on getting them back to their owners.
Very nice love all the clad Happy the bottle caps are in some nice shape too Happy
Very nice finds.
Holy crap you did some digging lol.. Love the ladies ring it's very pretty .
Great digs , and welcome to the forum.
That is an impressive collection of caps.
Pat
Congratulations! You have a start of a nice treasure box. Good luck I hope you find a lot more. Can't wait to see.

Your bottle caps look a lot better than the ones I dig up.
The first three pictures was from our family vacation at the Outer banks NC. Man people leave a lot of trash!! The pink heart ring is a cheap kids or dainty adult ring. Hung out asking around for two days but could not find its owner. The men's wedding band is tungsten carbide and I've tried to find its owner also. Put an ad in Craigslist. I'd love to find/return some jewelry. That's what got me started in metal detecting. 
I have a friend who was at a local park festival.  While doing a kids activity she lost her wedding band.  She mentioned it to me and I knew my cousin had a metal detector.  He wasn’t available so he let me borrow it.  I searched for about a half hour and because she knew the area where it was lost, it didn’t take long.  She was so relieved and thankful.  That event started my interest in metal detecting.  Sometime later, the same friend knew someone who lost her wedding ring at a Relay for Life event.  She called me and I took my metal detector and after about an hour I was able to find her ring also. 
OK my man! That's the way to do it. Hope stories like the ones you and Updown have shared make the rounds, because one bad act by an MDer can outweigh lots of good deeds.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's