Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New member and classifieds sponsor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all. My name is David Ogle and I own River Team Six Metal Detectors in Maryville Tn. I have been detecting for over 25 years. I started with a Bounty Hunter TR840 (which I still have). I currently use Tesoro machines and am going to try out the Deteknix Quest Pro when they arrive. Please feel free to give me a shout or run by my website. I currently have Tesoro, Deteknix,  and DetectorPro products. 

WWW.RT6DETECTORS.COM
Welcome to the forums. Sound like you have some experience too. We look forward to hearing about the new products and deals you offer.

We also hope you will share your stories and pictures of your recoveries.
(09-01-2016 12:22 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Sound like you have some experience too. We look forward to hearing about the new products and deals you offer.

We also hope you will share your stories and pictures of your recoveries.

I SURE WILL KEEP IT UP TO DATE, GOOD OR BAD ILL POST SOME STUFF..Cool
Welcome
Welcome David to this forum from Massachusetts. Will check out your website and see the goods .
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio David! WIll check out your site for sure. My tool shed is still half empty!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
It is always good to welcome new members. I'm sure your long experience and familiarity with detectors will be an asset to us. The more active posters we have, the better it gets. So, a big howdy from Virginia.
welcome never have enough detectors
Welcome and I'm off to visit your site now Happy It is hard to find any locat dealers in Cleveland without taking alittle drive. (Nice clean easy to navigate site. I like the looks of the Quest Pro like a minelab 40 but More advanced!.
(09-02-2016 07:18 AM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and I'm off to visit your site now Happy  It is hard to find any locat dealers in Cleveland without taking alittle drive. (Nice clean easy to navigate site.  I like the looks of the Quest Pro like a minelab 40 but More advanced!.

THANKS MUCH. GOOD TO CHAT WITH YOU THIS MORNING. ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED.

(09-01-2016 09:20 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]welcome never have enough detectors

THIS IS TRUE.

(09-01-2016 07:36 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio David!  WIll check out your site for sure. My tool shed is still half empty!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher

THANKS. YOU HAVE A GOOD MACHINE THAT YOU USE. I HAD ONE FOR MANY YEARS, FOUND LOTS OF SILVER WITH IT.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's