Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Park hunt with John was a great time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To reiterate what John said to me, I've finally found somebody who wants to go detecting all day! After 7 hours straight with but 1 break for water, we hammered the place. And there was no silver but a handful of clad will do. Thanks for a great time John!

And somewhere in that pile there is a 51D wheat, the highlight of my finds!

Ed
I think you win Ed atleast you pulled a wheat up.. I think 2 or 3 weeks with the f2 is going to make me nuts, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Lets find a silver mine next!
Damn, 7 hours! Those days are rough. I need about 2-3 breaks at least when i do my 6-12 hour days! But at least ya got some coins! With a wheatie! Not to bad, congrats! Best of luck and hh
You guys make me feel like a wimp , between life happening and the arthritis in my knees a 3 or 4 hour hunt is all I can manage , and those are a rare thing lately.
  It looks like you guys had a great time. I look forward to seeing more of your finds , that way I can live vicariously through your hunts.
HH
Pat
(09-04-2016 11:21 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys make me feel like a wimp , between life happening and the arthritis in my knees a 3 or 4 hour hunt is all I can manage , and those are a rare thing lately.
  It looks like you guys had a great time. I look forward to seeing more of your finds , that way I can live vicariously through your hunts.
HH
Pat
I hear you Digsit after the stroke early march with left side of my body not working well, I started detecting only 1 or less hours at a time and it was crazy trying to stand back up after a dig now I do 40-50 digs and just use my 31 inch lesche for stability getting up. (its impossible to keep up with Ed I try to just keep him in site )
Good finds you both.
Looks like a fun day diggin change and you never know what will pop up!
(09-04-2016 12:37 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2016 11:21 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys make me feel like a wimp , between life happening and the arthritis in my knees a 3 or 4 hour hunt is all I can manage , and those are a rare thing lately.
HH
Pat
I hear you Digsit after the stroke early march with left side of my body not working well, I started detecting only 1 or less hours at a time and it was crazy trying to stand back up after a dig now I do 40-50 digs and just use my 31 inch lesche for stability getting up. (its impossible to keep up with Ed I try to just keep him in site )

LOL! You might be stretching it a bit. When I thought I couldn't find you, and spent an hour looking around for a belly up guy in the tall brush and weeds amongst the big trees needing a 911 call, I found you by making a phone call and you were watching me dig up a clad dime from 200 yards away off in a baseball field! I couldn't find you in those weeds and trees because you were out doing the fields. Man John, you dig a lot and move pretty quick yourself!!

Ed
(09-04-2016 11:18 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2016 12:37 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]
HH
Pat

LOL! You might be stretching it a bit. When I thought I couldn't find you, and spent an hour looking around for a belly up guy in the tall brush and weeds amongst the big trees needing a 911 call, I found you by making a phone call and you were watching me dig up a clad dime from 200 yards away off in a baseball field! I couldn't find you in those weeds and trees because you were out doing the fields. Man John, you dig a lot and move pretty quick yourself!!

Ed
Its all about the buddy system.. Ain't no one going to sneak up on you all though we were in a good neighborhood its a nutty world.
Reference URL's