Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F22 decided to work so did a couple hours.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same park Ed and I hit on Sat. Fisher F22 with 5 inch cors DD 1940 wheat and an I have no idea Wheat on right side.
(09-04-2016 06:11 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Same park Ed and I hit on Sat. Fisher F22 with 5 inch cors DD 1940 wheat and an I have no idea Wheat on right side.

Good job!
Congrats on the pile and the 2 wheats John! Glad you got that detector working. Personally I think that park was hit pretty hard, but, removing some of the signals like we're doing is part of the game of finding the silver. What you have to do is look at the areas where you found the wheats and see how they compare, lay of land, to the areas where you found the clad. You may be looking at original land versus filled land. Baseball fields are usually always filled and raised areas against the parks original grade. Not always, but most. The one field on the SW area is pretty neglected and I think was a lay of land type as opposed to the other two which are pretty primo IMO.

Ed

ps... Honestly, if we had the time and the resources, we could put up a couple of laser transits and shoot the whole topography of each park we went to. Then we could search the low areas that weren't filled outside of the drainage areas and keep our hunts down to older areas first. But I must be dreaming. But then again, we could sell the results back to the city and at least break even. Now I'm really dreaming.

ODF
The SW diamond is where I found the wheats next to the football sled Happy the 1940 wheat was halfway out of the ground I think its a recent drop but the Nasty one was 5 inches down. Ed your getting very technical on the search end I think I'll just stick to eye balling it! I did start line walking the soccer field.
Reference URL's