Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nice weekend hunt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few days ago I noticed some workmen takeing down a fenced lot, So when I got home I looked up the lots on Historicariels.com. I saw nice new homes on the 1953 ariel picture and the three lots had a total of 12 homes on them. I called my friend Jim and he said he could go on Saturday for only three hours, so I pounded that lot.
Saturday I pulled 3 silvers and 9 wheats and Jim got a merc an rosie and 8 wheats. Then on Sunday I pulled 7 silver dimes and 28 wheats (oldest a 1916). Jim found a 57 quarter and a merc an a rosie and 3 wheats. Minelab mike also came out Sunday and got a silver quarter and 5 wheats. Also I found almost $10.00 in new change for the 2 hunts. My silver coin count now is 69 FTY. Thanks for lookin!
Oh sweet silver... Very nice weekend indeed and lots of wheats! Great Scouting work.
Those hunts would have me doing the happy dance for quite a while.
Great scout work!
HH 
Pat
Love the silver... Especially the mercury!!
Great work as always Leo. Your silver count is going ever higher and I'll bet your wheats are out of sight.
Very Nice!Cool
Killing it on those lots Leo! Nice work!!

Ed
Reference URL's