Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Labor Day finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i went to a fresh water beach this morning. When I was playing around with the AT pro, I noticed a 14k plated ring wasn't registering with iron discrimination of 35. Since it was a small beach I decided to hunt with zero disc. and dig everything. This is today's spoils.
Your set for bobby pins.. Your hair is gonna look great Happy I like the clad and a couple rings is always exciting to see.
It looks like that was a great day at the beach. You just gotta love the rings , and the Bobby pins just come with the territory.
   You taught me something about the AT Pro , mine does the same thing on a plated ring. Thanks for the info.
Pat
The funny thing is..... It's my wedding ring!!
Quite a haul for the day. Bobby pins must be an anomaly up here as I've yet to find even one but I don't do any serious beach or water detecting so I guess that could be it. Glad to see you could get out and stay cool in the water. Looks like the remainder of the week is going to be a scorcher!

Ed
Reference URL's