Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: GREETINGS Y'ALL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LIKE ALL ASPECTS OF D=TECTING, WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE AROUND MATTHEWS NORTH CAROLINA , WOULD LIKE TO NUGGET HUNT  DRY CREEKS BEDS.....................THANKS
Welcome but I am in NE ohio hope you find more around you we are not a big gold area but I so wish we were. I mine Pulltabs for a living Happy
HELLO, KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN IVE DUG UP A KAZILLON TABS MYSELF. I FOUND A NEW SITE THAT GIVES ME HOPE ON MY NUGGETT HUNT,CHECK OUT GOLD RUSH NUGGETS .COM THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES IN THE CAROLINAS AND OTHER STATES THAT YOU CAN FIND GOLD BEARING CREEKS.HOPE TO CONTACT SOMEONE WHO WOULD KNOW FOR SURE....................... WOULD JUST LOVE TO TRY OUT MY XL PRO
Welcome to the forum From NE Ohio!! Good luck with your nugget quest! Nothing but iron in these parts!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forums Dahblooms. Good luck on your adventures, and look forward to seeing those finds.

P.S For your information, using all caps is considered shouting on the Internet and is bad netiquette to some people.
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS. Cool
Welcome from California!Cool
(09-08-2016 10:13 AM)SeabeeRon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from California!Cool

thanks, wish I were on the beach or gold streams,,,,,,,,,,,goodluckYes   h/db

(09-07-2016 08:33 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum From NE Ohio!! Good luck with your nugget quest! Nothing but iron in these parts!!

Ed/ODF

thanks, im doing research now,hope to connect with local prospector. h/db

(09-07-2016 08:33 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum From NE Ohio!! Good luck with your nugget quest! Nothing but iron in these parts!!

Ed/ODF

thanks, doing research now, hope to connect with local prospector........h/db

(09-08-2016 09:26 AM)Riverteamsixdetectors Wrote: [ -> ]WELCOME TO THE FORUMS. Cool

thanks, still looking around the place.

(09-08-2016 08:12 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums Dahblooms. Good luck on your adventures,  and look forward to seeing those finds.

P.S For your information,  using all caps is considered shouting on the Internet and is bad netiquette to some people.
thanks for the info, still looking around the place, love those treasure coast beaches
Reference URL's