Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My Brother Did It Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I don't what to say. I guess all my bitching and moaning on the last video I took and posted struck a benevolent nerve with my wonderful brother. So now I have to learn a whole other new skillset. And I'm not complaining but, wow, all this stuff crammed into this little skull of mine is going to make me dizzier than I already am. But as they say, you have to roll with the punches in life and take it in stride. A big thank you bro! As soon as I figure it out, get it mounted on the machine and do some testing, I guess I'm going PRO!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Nice Ed, I expect a higher quality of video now from you Happy With Action, Explosions, Maybe a Super Hero or 2... Oh yeah and some more silver.
Wow Ed! That's another great gift, and I'm sure it will enhance your already good video production. Your brother is one in a million!  Be sure to tell him about your long lost, newly found, and equally deserving other brother Shade.
Is it too late to be adopted into your family?Tongue I love my brother , but he would never get me such great gifts , you must have been great to him.
Pat
Super pro now! Sweet! At pro and now this. Super generous brother. At least someone is having a good day that makes me happy!
Best of luck with it all and the vids YesYes
I'm wanting one of those to do some videos of some digs and product reviews.
Reference URL's