Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Waiting on the Questpro mk2 did this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well waiting on the new Quest Pro made me clean and setup my car for hunting around ohio. I actually have room for a 3rd detector in the middle but really only want to move around 2 at a time.
Cool!! Looks real good John. Yes

Ed
(09-10-2016 10:56 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Cool!! Looks real good John. Yes

Ed
I had a vision of Metal Detecting Future when I looked in the back of your truck Ed so I stepped up and changed it around Happy
Very nice set up. Yeah I see room in the center of that detector rack that would hold a third detector nicely. Everything is better in three'sChuckle
Really nice set-up Junky. Your dedication to MDing is pretty obvious now. Hope you fill all the drawers and vials with great finds.
HEY JOHN, WHERE YOU GET THAT COMPADRE AT???TongueTongueCool
(09-10-2016 04:47 PM)Riverteamsixdetectors Wrote: [ -> ]HEY JOHN, WHERE YOU GET THAT COMPADRE AT???TongueTongueCool

Check my signature! Sell and Trade! Think
Yeah, 3rd detector would fit in there nicely, besides adding some color. Matching trio,  especially with the small Bolt coil being offered.

Blushing
Yup Going for the Launch Package I'll have 2 good coils to start I even have a 6 foot usb extender from the backseat to the Control boxes by the back door.
HEY BRO? WHERE THAT DELEON GOING TO FIT IN THERE??BlushingBlushingCoolCool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's