Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 6 hrs of Compadre fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did a nice run with the Compadre in a local park 1 wheat 1951 rest is all copper and clad. I got a handle on the Compadre now but.... I am still hungry for the Quest Pro mk2!!! BTW Ed showed me how to target the Doorknob!
I have a feeling Ed could teach us all a thing or two. Nice finds.
HH
Pat
Nice haul Yes

Beer
Good clean up for a new user! Beautiful day wasn't it? Went roaming about the woods here. Only found a plated Rogers spoon and a blue glass insulator in real good shape. Only one wheat, a 36d I think. Pretty toasted.

Cute on the doorknob comment! Chuckle I don't know what it is about me and doorknobs?

Ed
Glad you're enjoying the compadre. Eventually one day, I want to try a tesoro. Best of luck and happy hunting!
(09-11-2016 04:56 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Did a nice run with the Compadre in a local park 1 wheat 1951 rest is all copper and clad.  I got a handle on the Compadre now but.... I am still hungry for the Quest Pro mk2!!!  BTW Ed showed me how to target the Doorknob!

Told you that it was a coin magnet. Yes So glad your having fun. Cool
Glad to see you got a-handle on it. Ha, ha. Congrats on the coinage!
(09-11-2016 09:55 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see you got a-handle on it. Ha, ha. Congrats on the coinage!
I was treating it like the ace400 or the at pro then realized its only a 4.5 inch depth machine turned up the disc and just rocked out clad Happy at full disc or (Max) on the dial you get silver and clad/copper no zincs and I wasn't after rings just fun in the sun.
Reference URL's