Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Great news on a new coil for my sisters White's 6T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, as you might of read...I purchased a White's 6T for my sisters and the coil ended up being faulty. I asked around for used ones and ended up getting a response from john at JMT detectors(whom I got the Nel tornado from) great guy and great coil. But anyway, he gave me a contact to call at whites and to explain my problem. The warranty was up by 3 years but after talking a few minutes the lady say's... You know what? I'll send you a new 9" spider coil, free of charge. Just pay the $8 shipping. I was shocked and super happy and excited.
Moral of the story, White's customer service which I've dealt with twice now. Are amazing.
She was so genuine and caring and understanding and obviously giving, so thank you!
Now my sisters can detect.
Woooo!
Happy hunting and best or luck
Zach
Sweet Zach glad it all worked out. Now you have someone to compare digs with at the end of the day.
That is awesome that they took care of you.
That's great news. From what i have been told, Whites have a awesome customer service and your story is another perfect example. Hope you & your sister enjoy the quality time together.
Excellent!! Turned out great in the end!!

Ed
It's great that you got a good outcome and even greater that you have brought someone else into the hobby.
   Will she post on the forum too?
Pat
This reply has nothing to do with this thread-just tryin to get on so that I could wish MichiganRelicHunter a Happy Birthday!. My computer won't let me start a new thread or even PM because of error message in subject box. Anyone have this happen before? Anyway---Happy Birthday to you MRH and hope you celebrate with a successful hunt. Perhaps someone else can start a new thread in Breakroom or Lounge to get the birthday wishes rolling for Wayne.
Thanks everyone!
And maybe pat! Jocelyn, the oldest probably would be interested in sharing her finds. Once we start getting out I'll let her know she can share her finds here herself, with her own words or I can do it for her/them.
P.s happy bday Wayne!
Reference URL's