Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New V3i 18650 battery holder. What U think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had My Ukraine buddy create a V3I battery holder for 18650 batteries. Anybody interested let me know and will tell  U where TO find. I already have a 18650 Battery holder for 18650 batteries and it works great.
Pretty neat stuff they can come up with over their.....
I don't have a V3i but I use those 18650's in all my Ultrafire LED Cree flashlights around the house and at work. Walking the dog at night too! Best thing since sliced bread. They last forever. If you can afford them, the Orbtronics brand are the best 18650 batteries on the planet! Nice to see that the Eastern Europeans are catching up with rechargeables. 18650's, the welded stacks, have been used in laptops for a long, long time! The engineers knew what they were doing when they saw them!

Ed
Interested in this please forward information to me thanks.
(09-21-2016 09:34 AM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in this please forward information to me thanks.

He has made the first one. He is going to have a buddy test it over there since He does not own a V3i. He used a Whites battery back to create his own version. He will  let me know when it is ready for sale. Attached is a pic of his first created one

I talked him into making a V3i battery pack. I told him it would sell like hot cakes. If U get one be sure to spread the word to help him out. Selling them for say 22.00 and he only will charge around 6.00 for shipping is a steal.

(09-20-2016 08:12 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a V3i but I use those 18650's in all my Ultrafire LED Cree flashlights around the house and at work. Walking the dog at night too! Best thing since sliced bread. They last forever. If you can afford them, the Orbtronics brand are the best 18650 batteries on the planet! Nice to see that the Eastern Europeans are catching up with rechargeables. 18650's, the welded stacks, have been used in laptops for a long, long time! The engineers knew what they were doing when they saw them!

Ed

He makes a holder for the e-trac. Is tt the same for your explorer?  He sells them on ebay. They hold 3 18650 flat top batteries.  26.00 delivered to US. I got mine in about 1 week.

I have no money to me made for me. I just think this guys ideas are kick ass. He can create about anything with his 3D printer. Gotta support somebody who can make a better life for him and a better detecting life for us.
It goes on sale tomorrow on Ebay.  He said he has 5 of them ready. U could buy directly from him to save him a few pennies. Let me know if U want his private email through a PM. See pile of ones ready.

Now on ebay at

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Li-ion-battery-3...Swoi1X81N8
Looks well made. Thanks for sharing this with everyone. If i ever get that machine i would consider for sure. Thanks again, kind of you.
Reference URL's