Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A tour of the colonial beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never had my batteries die on me!HeadbangSwear

Nice hunt! I see you use a Hero? Did you have any audio problems initially? And I love looking for stuff like your method. You should take a magnet with you for your Canadian coins! LOL! Those wheels with the spokes look like old steam tractor types.

Ed
Thanks for the video it was pretty cool. That wheel looks like a steam engine belt wheel I have seen them like that at some Amish lumber yards.
I think you guys nailed the ID on the wheels. I think I'm going to try to lug them home. Paint them and put them at the end of my driveway, one on each side and mounted in the ground.

(09-20-2016 08:26 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had my batteries die on me!HeadbangSwear

Nice hunt! I see you use a Hero? Did you have any audio problems initially? And I love looking for stuff like your method. You should take a magnet with you for your Canadian coins! LOL! Those wheels with the spokes look like old steam tractor types.

Ed

Hey Ed! I was using my phone (samsung s5) but I do sometimes use a gopro hero 3+ silver. The audio is very low, but that's due in part to the tiny holes over the mic. I basically just use it for underwater stuff or action video.
Reference URL's