Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cladjunky's Father NE Ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I can find is pennys! And not good ones either!  I use a F2 detector with a 4 inch concentric coil my son says.  I want to upgrade to a better coil for pin pointing but my son won't buy me one.  I am the brains and he is the brawn I hunt for maybe an hour and he go's out all day.
Welcome to the Forums Dad.

(I still have to show him how to post I typed his intro while he spoke it.)
Welcome to the forum , maybe you will hit the right hour one of these days , it only takes getting that coil over the right spot. The f2 is a good machine , when it was my main detector I made some pretty nice finds with it.
   I hope to see some great finds posted by penny pop real soon.
Pat
Welcome to the forums PennyPop. Keep at it, the nice ones will come. Good luck and I hope you both have fun during your adventures!
welcome penny pop keep digging them pennies it will get better. you might need to get to the spot before your son detects there
Awesome! Glad you decided to join and are a part of TC! I detect with my girlfriend who uses a g2+(one of the lightest detectors) and she's done within a hour usually! So do what you can do and eventually you'll be running circles around cladYesYes
The finds do take time and patience and research if you can.
Ed's along the ride with ya it seems, which is great. I'm sure you'll all do good and you will get your first goodie soon.
Keep at it and best of luck
Zach
Hi Pop! It's mighty nice to have you with us. Your son has been a great new asset to our forum and I'm sure you will be also. Make Junky share some of his sweet spots with you---I want to see some silver and gold on your posts. I wish my dad had been interested in MDing--we could have had such a great time together. You and Junky are fortunate to have this bond.

Don't worry about finding only pennies. The good stuff will come along from time to time. I got out yesterday for first time in over 7 months. Hit a playground and found penny, penny, penny and then boom--small silver ring! It's always a nice surprise.
(09-22-2016 07:00 PM)PennyPop Wrote: [ -> ]All I can find is pennys! And not good ones either!  I use a F2 detector with a 4 inch concentric coil my son says.  I want to upgrade to a better coil for pin pointing but my son won't buy me one.  I am the brains and he is the brawn I hunt for maybe an hour and he go's out all day.

GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE POP.!!
Late to the party here and I apologize because I wanted to say hi earlier but have been short handed at work! Hope we can get out together and meet for some detecting! Glad to have you on board and just remember, you clean out those bloody penny signals and a great deal happens after that!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Reference URL's