Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Good Evening to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just swing by to stay How'd from south Florida, I'm new on the site. I've been hunting bout 5 years (love it) moved from Indiana 2 years back , original from eastern Kentucky. I'm a retired pipefitter and love the weather down here. The beaches are so easy to hunt, like picking apples. I like using my sovereign and sea hunter mark2.I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon, so have a great evening.
An early morning welcome to you Rusty. I have always wanted to do some beach hunting and I am a little envious of folks who can do it anytime they want. Happy that you are retired and able to "pick those apples". Post up some of your discoveries soon. We all like seeing beach goodies.
Welcome! Beach hunting sounds so fun here in Cleveland Ohio kevlar flip flops are needed to protect against needles and not the ones for sowing. Hope to see some interesting finds!!!!
Welcome from SE Michigan ! I am looking forward to seeing some of those "apples" posted here.
   I too am envious of your beach and water hunting privileges , I only get to beach hunt on vacations and I love it when I do it.
HH
Pat
Welcome from Tennessee.  Beach hunting is fun and easy digging. Can be very profitable.
Welcome to the forum Rusty from NE Ohio! Glad to have another of you guys from FLA on board because those beaches glitter with gold from what I've been told (and seen)! Looking forward to your posts and HAPPY HUNTING! Yes

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher/aka ODF
Welcome to the forums. Look forward to hearing your stories.
Welcome from south jersey!
Which detector do you enjoy more? The sovereign or the mark2?
I'm trying to figure out which water machine would be good for me and what's good.
Both of your machines are on my list!
Hi Zachbl92, I love both detectors. If I'm hunting dry sand, I want the Elite but in the water or wet sand I want the Mark II. In the wet sand I have never seen a detector go so deep, it's crazy deep. And the same goes for the sovereign in dry sand. I've had to dig 4 scoops to get to the target . Jumping back to the Mark II, I've dug dimes at 2 feet, It unreal. You got to go slow (that the trick) and have a STRONG Back, (your arms will be sore the next day) I like to use this detector dearing the slower part of the season, When no ones hitting any targets on the beach, you will be hearing them but sometime it a piece of iron. After you get use to it you can tell a good target what to dig. Won't be on here for a day or two, Got to get down for Matthew. Talk to you later Sad
I  was worried about Mathews visit , please know you are in our thoughts and prayers , I hope things go well for you and yours.
   On a side note a friend showed me a statistic that over a ton of gold gets moved around when a hurricane goes through , maybe afterward it could become a golden lining to the cloud.
Be safe.
Pat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's