Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: News paper article and video + more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***LINK IS BELOW***

Hey all! I can finally share my buddy/detecting mentors published article and video. Over the course, some of you may know james took me under his wing around march and we both have been detecting together since. I was a huge noobie and he's been a great help to my success this past year. So thank you James, I couldn't have done it without you!
Enjoy the video/article guy's!

P.S for those of you who revieve western and eastern magazine's, he was also published in the October issue as well. Which he gave me a copy of, sweet! Titled "Cob in the cornfield" which was very well written and just a great story. Check it out if you can!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Zach+Cassandra

http://www.app.com/story/news/local/peop.../90795406/
Thanks for posting this great story. I enjoyed every bit of the article and the video. This is the kind of attention MDing needs. You and Cassandra are mighty lucky to have made the connection with your new friend James. Such a good way to get started out.
That's an excellent video! It just goes to show that the hobby of detecting is in fact not just a search for silver and gold but for the prize of the historic information the find can bring!

Great post Zach and Cassandra!

Ed
Reference URL's