Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Four different hunts - silvers #74 - #79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to the lots in north Vegas for three more hunts, found a 14k earing, sterling charm, a merc and a rosie, merc and a rosie, merc and wheats & old small toy car, some shell president tokens, 1956 canadian cent, WWIl hat badge, 20 centavo 1956, 1970 5 centavo, 1981 5 pesos and a few marbles. Last hunt was on the old wagon trail in California,  found lots of trash, a toasted Barber Quarter, 1917 & 1918-D wheats. Thanks for lookin!
Some nice finds that hat pin looks real clean and detailed. Is it the heat and sand that pits those coins like that?
What a great wheat harvest and the silver is sweet too. I always like finding military items ( haven't managed to dig a tank or army jeep yet :thinkHappy
   I hope your finds keep rolling in. 
Pat
Nice work Leo. Looks like you've mastered the CTX . My favorite among your finds is the neat little car. Reminds me of the tiny ones I had when I was growing up in the 40's .
Nice array of finds Leo! I always said that variety is the spice of life and you hit it on those hunts. Congrats on the silver too!

Ed
Reference URL's