Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Last night's hunt 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tuesday evening hunt, Not much. Trying remote out for first time that I installed last week, Thank to Sven, giving me more pointers. The beaches had been picked over, I actually hunt at the first of the week but I had to give this a trial run. The picture with the big stinker is from yesterday evening 27th,the other is from Sunday evening
Eww I just love to see all the clad! Looks like a healthy haul. I am not a fortune teller but I see lots of coins in your future!.
cool finds you never would know its been picked over. Water by us sometimes you might just find a penny. Keep digging and dig the quit signals
Looks like you were busy enough digging all those moderns. I guess the law of averages will kick in sooner or later and you'll be posting some neat jewelry finds. I can see where it would make sense to hit the beaches first thing after a busy weekend. Good luck.
Looks like you had a decent clad day! The jewelry will come in time and maybe a 8 real! Best of luck out there and happy hunting
Thanks for the replies from everyone. About 6 weeks ago I was up where I was raised, eastern Kentucky. I had my detector with me and try it in my father-in-law old home place, I picked up a couple wheat pennies and this thing I posted. My father-in-law said it was off an old coat or jacket (uniform),I thought it was off an old saddle. He wanted to put it on his hat (he love riding horses) so I give it to him. It was about 6-8" down. Anybody know what it may be? (copper is what the material looked like but it wasn't soft . size of a 50 cent piece.) Thanks
(09-29-2016 10:11 PM)Rustynails Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies from everyone. About 6 weeks ago I was up where I was raised, eastern Kentucky. I had my detector with me and try it in my father-in-law old home place, I picked up a couple wheat pennies and this thing I posted. My father-in-law said it was off an old coat or jacket (uniform),I thought it was off an old saddle. He wanted to put it on his hat (he love riding horses) so I give it to him. It was about 6-8" down. Anybody know what it may be? (copper is what the material looked like but it wasn't soft . size of a 50 cent piece.) Thanks

Nice catch on all that clad Rusty and I think he may be right. It looks to me like a rosette or something that would go on a bridle rig or a saddlebag.

Ed
Hey Guys, Here's yesterday's hunt . I was using my Sovereign Elite, it's old but it hunts good,I have a Detech 13" Ultimate Coil on it and love it. About 4 hours all I can stand..
That looks like a pretty busy and productive hunt Rusty. I think your plan to hit at end of weekend payed off. Tell us about the ring; I sure like to see them.
This ring is 10k. I did find a nice 18k ring about 2 month ago. You wouldn't believe the number of detector's on the beach, some are serious, some are not so serious.I ran on to a guy the other day every time I'd looked up to speak, he would turn his head. I guess there all kinds .
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's