Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bill and I pull a massive amount of CW lead from a river!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liked and subbed. Nice sub count! I'd love to become a youtuber one day and share my outtings. I have the history and the permissions but I don't know if I have the enthusiasm and so on. Don't get me wrong, I get excited when I find some good finds but I don't freak out or any of that and I feel like I'd have a monotone voice. Maybe you'll see me on there one day! Have a couple of energy drinks beforehand.
Best of luck with YouTube and keep up the exciting vidsYesYesBeer
Real good video Kenny, and an interesting approach to recovering those relics. After the horrible summer we've had here, the cool water hunt looks like the way to go.
Nice finds Kenny! You guys are so lucky! All we find up here in the rivers is sinkers, 22's and 38's! An occasional 9 too. We are those guys 150 years from now!! LOL!!

Ed
(09-29-2016 01:00 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Liked and subbed. Nice sub count! I'd love to become a youtuber one day and share my outtings. I have the history and the permissions but I don't know if I have the enthusiasm and so on. Don't get me wrong, I get excited when I find some good finds but I don't freak out or any of that and I feel like I'd have a monotone voice. Maybe you'll see me on there one day! Have a couple of energy drinks beforehand.
Best of luck with YouTube and keep up the exciting vidsYesYesBeer

Thanks for watching and subbing!!  As long as your vids has good content then upload one. I always feel like I'm mono tone as well.  But I have pretty good content.  Just make sure you let people hear the hit and see the face of the detector.  Then take them through the recovery. Me and Bill always do this and it's a pain but worth it. What most hunters do is once the dig up a cool find they just show it either in the hole or on top of a plug. They will say things like "Oh man this was a sweet sounding tone" We want to hear it too...Plus it would be easy to just show your pocket full of coins on top of plugs.  When we do it you see the actual target being dug from the ground. Plus you see and hear the target.  It take a lot more time and editing this way but in the end you'll have a better video.

(09-30-2016 04:05 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Real good video Kenny, and an interesting approach to recovering those relics. After the horrible summer we've had here, the cool water hunt looks like the way to go.

Thanks!  We are taking too much time recovering the targets.  I'm going to make a powerful 12 volt dredge type contraption this winter to suck bullets out.  This way we can go a lot deeper and it should be quicker.  This means more lead!!  Next year we are going to water hunt 80% of the time.

(09-30-2016 08:58 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds Kenny! You guys are so lucky! All we find up here in the rivers is sinkers, 22's and 38's! An occasional 9 too. We are those guys 150 years from now!! LOL!!

Ed

So sorry about your lead being of the newer type. If your ever coming this way let me know and we can go swimming.....................
Terrific video, Ken, and great bullets. The AT Pro seems to do real well in the lakes and streams. Aquachigger does real well with his, too, for that style of hunting. Not many lakes around here, but I'd like to try hitting some of the streams we have, one day.

Laurie asked me if you were married Chuckle I'll email you the 411...

Joe
Enjoyed the video Kenny and Bill. Congratulations on the CW relics!
Reference URL's