Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: US plate with a story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=8828]
I dug this plate a few years ago. Bad times had hit upon me ( got laid off) and had to sell some relics, including this plate, to pay a few bills. It sat at the relic shop for a good while. Good thing for me as I was able to buy it back once work picked up again. Didn't pay much more than what I sold it for. Thanks for looking.
Sorry to hear but I'm glad everything worked out in the end! I'm in a kinda similar situation.
But my best looking large cent I found recently vanished. Idk where it went Think...
It's been a week and no luck. Not sure where it could be!
Sweet US plate btw. It's in awesome condition. Glad you were able to get it back!
Thanks for sharing and GL & HH
That's a real nice specimen in super shape. Glad it's back home where it belongs. Hope you can find another one to go with it.
It is awesome that you got it back. It's great that you live in an area where you can find awesome things like that.
  I hope to see you posting many more cool things like that.
Pat
Glad ya got it back. Tough to sell relics and probably tougher to get them back. Nice it worked out!
Lost and found. Some of the stuff we find is very hard to part with. Glad you were able to get it back. It shows us how much "you" Hanover, really mean to this hobby and the finds you make. Great find and story.Yes

Ed
Reference URL's