Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Three gold in one hunt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went down to the wagon trail I have pounded a zillion times in Jean, NV. and came up empty handed, on the way back I see this boarded up house with a big pool in the back and a nice dirt area behind the pool. So my buddy hits the front yard and I went right to the dirt area and pulled the ring first, 12 diamonds and an emerald, then the gold tie clip, then the gold  hoop earing and over a dollar in clad. Now at 7 gold for the year.Thanks for lookin!
I see a 4th one but its around your finger. Very nice I guess that came off after cooling off in the pool then running around the yard Happy What does that ring say inside the band it seems like alot of writing?
Oh man! That's pretty sweet. Congrats on #7 for gold fty. I'm waiting for my first ever! I've had gilded buttons...but I want a 24k 16 ounce gold bar! Maybe try out beach detecting soon! Keep at it and happy hunting
Very nice results Leo. With all the wheats, silvers, and misc. stuff you've been finding lately, I figured you were over due for a ring. And a sweet ring too!
Better pic of ring.
Sweet! A three gold hunt on a random stop , it just doesn't get any better than that! Congrats.
Pat
Nice catch Leo! Can't beat 3 gold in one hunt!

Ed
Another pic with the 3 silver earings
Freaking beautiful, congrats Leo. Awesome hunting!
Reference URL's