Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another town, Another silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to find older coins, most of the coins in Vegas are 40s & 50s. I was studying a old town about a hour away, by the Nevada/Arizona border. I see two empty lots right downtown, close to the train tracks and on Historicariels.com there were old houses there.. So my buddy Jim and I leave early and drive an hour, to hit these lots in a town I have never even hurd of before, untill I started looking around. I pulled a nice sterling and turquoise ring first, then a 1935-S quarter then some teens wheats, then a 1920-S merc, 1929-S merc 1934-D merc, 11 wheats total, token from Utah, nice belt buckel, 2 early Hot Wheels and a ton of junk. Thanks for lookin!  My buddy Jim pulled an indian and a merc.
It looks like you found the right spot to hit older coins , congrats on another great hunt. I love the token.
Pat
You're killing it on those lots Leo!! Great finds!

Ed
Looks like a awesome relic/coin day to me. Sweet ride. A 1969? Also struck on some jewelry. All around perfect day. Best of luck in the future and HH
Good work Leo. I'm never surprised at what you find. Looks like you really understand your detector.
Cool stuff Leo Yes

BeerBeer
Congratulations on the nice finds.
Reference URL's