Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Town Park a BUST!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Road trip for me and Cladjunky turned up clad and a few odds and ends but really nothing to sing praises about. I guess I had my expectations a little too high, but it was a real pleasant day, a very nice park and a good way to detect with a brother detectorist. I worked the perimeters and banks and John worked the play areas and the grass. Guess it goes to show us that when we go searching for our hearts desire, "There's no place like home!".

Ed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZSb0JCWcXk
Rofl Good Video but consider this you don't appreciate home unless you visit places and have adventures that make you miss it. It was a nice day for a walk I'll take those empty parks over no parks at all! Besides at the 71 north ramp I found an Arbys (Treasure in a Bag) 2 sliders for home!
You're a funny man Ed you're a funny man....! Lol. I was so confused. Was wondering how I was watching wizard of oz. Clicked it again and same thing...you Lil joker! I was excited to see some ed and clad action. Next time you're out you better have a sweeeeet silver find in your video or I'm unsubbing. Tongue
But I hear you on striking out on good places! Either filled in or hit before. Better luck next time and happy hunting!
Sometimes we just strike out, no matter how hard we try. At least you and Junky had a nice day together, and the anticipation is always there. You just never know when that next signal might produce a real prize.
Glad you were able to spend time together. Wished you would have found something nice but that happens often around here. Oh well, I'll stop my whining. Better luck next time.
Reference URL's