Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cladjunky is top notch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cj has got to be one of the most understanding person I have ever dealt with in my short time in the business.  All though we could not come together on his first choice of machine , uncontrolled by us, we found him a machine that I think he will be real comfortable with using.  I appreciate it John that you are so understanding and patient with this process.
Kudos to John and the Gentleman from Riverteamsixdetectors! That's a tough situation on both your parts and was settled amicably. It's great to see that business is done in this manner as it shows us integrity and honesty on both your parts. WGT guys!

Ed
(10-06-2016 07:24 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos to John and the Gentleman from Riverteamsixdetectors! That's a tough situation on both your parts and was settled amicably. It's great to see that business is done in this manner as it shows us integrity and honesty on both your parts. WGT guys!

Ed

I wish I could have got the one he wanted, but he is getting a fine machine in the Tesoro Deleon.
Oh Ed knows I will be buying a new detector next spring Happy But it just may be a tesoro if they come out with another TiD version. I am 48 years old and I don't get upset I was getting rather bored using a detector that only go's 6 inches though I wanna hit some more silver before winter Happy RT6detectors took care of me now i'm calling off work and waiting for it to arrive on Friday for a 3 day pounding of some parks by monday I'll be a pro with the Tesoro Deleon.
(10-06-2016 08:51 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Ed knows I will be buying a new detector next spring Happy  But it just may be a tesoro if they come out with another TiD version.  I am 48 years old and I don't get upset I was getting rather bored using a detector that only go's 6 inches though I wanna hit some more silver before winter Happy  RT6detectors took care of me now i'm calling off work and waiting for it to arrive on Friday for a 3 day pounding of some parks by monday I'll be a pro with the Tesoro Deleon.

That's what I like to hear!!Cool
Thanks for taking care of Cladjunky , RT6 ,it is a bummer when things don't work the way we want them to , but it is great when a dealer works so hard to make things right. 
If I hear anyone looking for a new machine , I'll tell them to look you up.
Pat
(10-07-2016 06:29 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for taking care of Cladjunky , RT6 ,it is a bummer when things don't work the way we want them to , but it is great when a dealer works so hard to make things right. 
If I hear anyone looking for a new machine , I'll tell them to look you up.
Pat

Thank you very much. CJ was very understanding and patient. I will try and take care of anyone that needs some equipment that I can get.Cool
Reference URL's