Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: BACK TO THE 1850s GHOST-TOWN RELIC HUNTING W/THE CTX W/6" COIL :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love my CTX = this thing hunts iron like no tomorrow Yes

Check out the tiny stuff the CTX sniffs out in machine gun iron = crazy!

[Image: IMG_3422_zps1nxebi2d.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3421_zpsi5wpvmql.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3423_zpsp030lvfb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3424_zpsgbyvsmc1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3425_zpsrlelhkgh.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3426_zpsr60djehb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3427_zpsa78fvabt.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3428_zpsboma63pk.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3429_zpsjfyoaphb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3430_zpswqcy1byt.jpg]
Great hunt Wayne! Corbel Bell, IH and an antique zipper tang! Plus others to numerous to mention! Fabulous!!! Yes Corn as yet has not been cut here. Your Latitude enables you to get out early. We're waiting....... WTG!

Ed
Love the thimble and the little ball next to it why does it look like it has scales... so much history behind most of those items.. Makes me wonder. Nice Job
Some nice finds! I'd be to impatient for a 6" coil in a cornfield. But you did great. Keep at it and happy hunting
(10-07-2016 10:02 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Love the thimble and the little ball next to it why does it look like it has scales... so much history behind most of those items.. Makes me wonder. Nice Job

That's a small cuff button with scale like design on it CJ

thanks for the replies guys Yes
I always get too impatient with my small coil . You did great especially in a field . I always use a big coil in a field to cover more ground.
   I love the Crotal bell , any idea of the date on the Indian head penny?
    Looking forward to more of your great relic hunts.
Pat
It did a find job picking out the good targets in a Iron infestation. Loved the thimble, IH and bell. Good job and your patience paid off.
You must have been bent over and digging every minute of the day. Real nice variety of objects; I guess a cross section of life in that spot so many years ago. There must be some silver in amongst all that iron. Hope you can get it out.
Nice spot and killer finds, Wayne Beer Drooling over the photos. If I could hit nothing but farms, I'd be a happy camper.

Joe
Reference URL's