Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Hunt with the Deleon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did 8 hours and visited 4 parks trying different things pinpointing got easy copper anything shows up like a penny thats a 1/2 inch copper tube and some kinda twisted up stamped copper piece. These 4 parks i have visited and gone through before so I wanted to see if I would pick anything else up. The Deleon picks up good signals even in trash just follow the 95 signal for clad. No silver but I feel good about the machine. I need MORE POWER! Happy 1 hour on friday evening and 8 today and powerbar is only down 1/8 drain. I can also tell the difference between a good clad/silver signal and twist off tops and cans now just a subtle bar difference on the read out.

p.s All junk was removed for your viewing pleasure
It looks like the new machine is a good fit , I hope it gives you years of reliable service.
Pat
Congrats on the new machine and first date. Seems like you and the machine are getting to know each other and silver can not hide. Good luck and hope you find something nice with the machine soon. This always makes you feel better about your purchase. Keep us updated on your outings. HH!
John,

I'm very glad to hear you are doing as well as you are with the new DeLeon! It is one of the better Tesoro's made. But I think it all boils down to the tone and the matching digital. You know, as well as I, that two matching ID's are the honey of the hobby as we know it today. And yes, pulltabs and junk are foolers right along with the good stuff. With your persistence on trying new detectors as often as you do, you are becoming familiar with what's out there in machines and what's in the ground very quickly and with great results. I am really hoping that these copyright problems are solved shortly with your purchase of the Quest because if anyone can know a machine fast and complete, it's you buddy. New technology is always going to be a fight in the trenches. Hold onto the dream. You are the "one". Maybe I should rename you, "Neo".

Ed
I've been following your trials in getting a top notch detector. Hope the Deleon fills the need til you decide on where to go next year. Looks like you are getting the feel for the detector quickly, and I'm sure you'll be showing us some coins and jewelry soon. You are very fortunate to be able to select and then get what you want. Best of luck to you and Pop!
Its more of an addiction then anything and as with most I get my drug of choice in odd and crazy ways trading selling loans leases just about every method available. Its like walking over a hill you have never gone over before something cool is waiting for you on the other side...
Deleon is a damn good machine. I guy I hunted with quite a few times used one, and he had that machine down cold. Pulled a BUNCH of silver with it. Tesoro is the only manufacturer that offers a lifetime warranty, which really says something about the quality, and how they stand behind their product. I think you'll be pleased.

Joe
Reference URL's