Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Big and Small Silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this 2010 Silver Dollar at the beach and the Silver cross. Who carries a bullion to the beach. It was a unusual find, but made me smile. It was in great shape too, only the outer ridges seemed worn.
[attachment=8852]
[attachment=8853]

[attachment=8854]

Thanks for looking.
I have one of those troy ounces I used to mess with Ed's head last weekend Happy but it was a present not a find still very nice looking though.
Terrific finds Up! He or she may have been carrying it as a good luck token or a coin toss coin. Love that cross too! It looks like it's in perfect condition!

Ed
Nice finds!
What an unusual find , I'd be dancing, that's a great hunk of silver. Loving the cross too.
   It's nice to see a Floridian back on the forum , I hope all is well.
Pat
Glad you made it through the storm and equally happy you were able to hunt some. Very nice finds and in great shape. Looks like recently lost.
That is indeed an odd find, but a beauty! I could understand if it was in circulation at one time, but that looks like a collection piece. I wouldn't be surprised if some detectorist took it to the beach to test under his coil and lost it or forgot about it, as, like you said, who would be bullion to the beach? Super.

Joe
Reference URL's