Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Aj's first silver!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did an early hunt today with njnydigger, my son aj.aj just graduated from an minelab505 to an explorer, I know it will take time to get use to his new machine, but he listened what I told him n was digging in no time!His first wheat was sweet, but when he called me over n said this is it , I know this is silver, he was right! I checked it with my safari and I said your right, start digging. Down about 6 inches he pulls out a 1946 rosy!!wow we both said to him then he covered hole n started on his way like it was his hundredth !! Just couldn't wait for the next one! It was a great morning seeing my son find his first silver!I lknow there will be many more first for him!
AJ!!! Way to go!!! Dancing Party Now we can't bring you with us anymore, cause you'll take all the silver Tongue I owe you some sour patch's if you come with us tomorrow.

P.S. - Don't leave that silver under your sisters pillow when her tooth falls out, lol.
Sounds like a great day. Congrats to AJ on the first silver. How long has he been detecting?
He's been detecting for about two years, he just turned 13 now he's more serious about it.
Cool. It's a great thing for you guys to enjoy together.
Congrats Aj!
That's really cool, I remember finding my first silver with my grandfather and was hooked for life. Congrats aj!
Congrats to AJ ! 

You always remember your first!!  Silver Coin, Car, Kiss, and many other things!!

Dad--Enjoy the firsts he will share with you as some he will keep secret!! Happy
Wow, that is great! Now you created a monster, and he can probably outlast you old farts! Right on AJ, show them how its done!
Reference URL's