Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pennypop & Cladjunky School hunt before dark!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
School nearby and we had just enough time to get an hour in before dark. Pennypop is going to have to change his name if he keeps finding quarters. I know not many get excited about clad but I LOVE it Happy
Congrats to Penny! Spent 4 hours in & up, down, sideways, to & fro in North Royalton big woods on what I can call one of the most beautiful days I've experienced weather wise this year. Being everyone at the city was off for some BS thing they call Columbus Day, I checked in for 2 hours and did some stuff then decided to leave at noon! Found a pile of headstamps, pistol ball, a musket ball, and a big brass heart that says "My Heart Belongs to Matt!"! So you two guys did a fabulous job compared to me and now I know where NOT to hunt in the Big Woods!

Ed
Ahh but you will always have Matt!
Nice hunting and companionship. Hope you have more hunts with even older finds. But remember clad adds up and you can purchase more gear, gas,food or buy a old coin for your collection.

Good luck guys.
Looks like a nice haul for an hours hunt , I'm glad penny pop  got into the quarters.
I'll bet he likes the time together more than the finds.
Pat
Reference URL's