Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Metal Detecting Canada - a little something for everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Medic! What a nice surprise to see a new vid from you this morning. Long time no hear from. Happy to see you again. I think everyone went into the summer doldrums. Nice assortment of interesting finds in latest video. How about a shout out to you---super nice display case and filled with great stuff. I wouldn't mind another look at that.
Nice hunting with some sweet finds. You had everything, it all came together with a few whams. Hope Deerhunter continues with a interest in the past and future. It's up to our youth to protect our resources and earth in whole.

Thanks for capturing and sharing. I really enjoyed watching it.
Great video, Medic. Those aluminum "coins" always get me, too Tongue Awesome suspender buckle. What are the temps like up there, now?

Joe
Thanks Joe. Good to hear from you. The Temps are fairly mild here at the moment. We had about a week where the morning low was around the freezing mark, but today, it was 20 Celsius. Strange weather. All the leaves have turned so it's gorgeous. Almost cellar hole hunting weather again.
Unusually mild here in the Northeast. Uncomfortably so. Past 3 days have been in the low 80's, when the normal is around 60. Not bad if you like heat, but I can't stand it. It's drying out the ground more, and it's preventing the foliage from dying down in the woods. Tried hitting a wooded spot last week, and it was still fully overgrown.

Give me brisk. Chilly. Cool. I like having to put on a sweater when I hunt, and I can dig for 5 or 6 straight hours without breaking a sweat.

Colors should be peaking here within the next 2 weeks. Keep up the videos, I miss seeing the old stuff Yes

Joe
Reference URL's