Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Detecting hard to get to 100 SCFTY - now at 95
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still hitting the lots in north Vegas where thay are takeing out 4 blocks of houses from 1953, thay just finished clearing the rubble from the third block and I have hit it 4 times this past week. In the 4 hunts I have found 400 memorials, $27.00 in nickels, dimes, quarters and halfs. 14 lbs. Of scrap metal, some tokens and foreign coins, found a 1940 quarter, 1940 merc and some Rosies. Last Sunday minelab mike came up from AZ. And we jumped around to a few lots we had hit before, my best find was a toasty 1908-O Barber quarter.  Now bringing my silver coin total to 95 so far this year. I am shooting for 127 since last year I found 126. Thanks for lookin!
What a nice set of finds. Being in Vegas gives you more time to hunt for the rest of the year , it is a tall order , but a few more days like this one and you will hit that goal before you know it.
HH
Pat
Nice haul Leo, and 100 FTY is a cinch. You may have to push a bit to hit the 127, but I'd rather bet on you than against you.
Nice score Leo Yes

Sounds like you're well on to your way to hit 127

good luck Yes

Beer
WTG on those lots Leo!Yes

You should hit 137 at this rate! Wink

Congrats and some nice silvers!

Ed
Good luck on reaching your goal. You can do it. Congrats on all that silver!
Impressive numbers, but coming from you, I'm not surprised Yes You're like the Energizer bunny of metal detecting, Leo.

Joe
Reference URL's